Privacy is important to IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL. This policy contains the practices related to the treatment of personal data on IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL Web sites, such as the type of data collected, tracking, use and disclosure of such data.
At IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL we understand that the privacy and security of personal data is of vital importance. Therefore, this policy sets out what we do with the information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect information, as well as the data protection rights of the data subject.
This policy applies to those who access and use our web services and those who interact with IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL on social media (our “Services”).
1. Identification of the controller’s business name
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/ 679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter GDPR) we inform that personal data obtained from the data subject, as well as data generated in the context of the activity of our website will be processed by:
- Company name: IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL
- Residence: Spain
- Telephone numbers: 963 945 682
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: C/ Isabel la Católica 8, Piso 5 – puertas 76 y 77 de Valencia 46004 (Valencia).
- N.I.F/C.I.F.: B04958260
- Object: Activities of holding companies
2. General privacy principles.
IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL collects and processes personal information using the following principles:
- The data is treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
- The data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- The data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the processing occurs.
- The data is accurate and up to date. Inaccurate data will be updated or deleted.
- Data is retained in an identifiable format for no longer than necessary
- Data are processed securely through appropriate and effective technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
- We are committed to the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default.
3. How we collect your personal data and how it is used.
- Directly from the owner: We may collect personal data when you make an inquiry through contact forms, or when you are assigned a login account, among others.
- From cookies: We may collect information from “cookies” that we may store on a user’s device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in the memory of your device. For more information about the use and purposes of cookies you can access our cookies policy.
- Logs: In the context of our website activity we may record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include internet protocol (IP) or other device addresses or identification numbers, as well as browser type, internet service provider, etc.
4. Assumptions where our website asks for your personal data
- When you subscribe to the newsletter https://implicacf.com/
- When inquiries are made through the contact form or through our email.
- When you request any of the services and/or products that we offer.
5. Purposes for which we process your personal data.
IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL processes the data necessary to manage and optimize our services and commercial relations with our users and clients. In addition, we also use this information to send advertising of interest to users, related to our products and services.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
|Web Query User|
- Legal basis for processing and compulsory or optional nature of processing
The legal bases are linked to the purposes of the previous point according to the letters assigned in the table.
|Stakeholder category||Legitimation for data processing|
|Web Query User|
- Data provided voluntarily by the interested party
Stakeholder category Data provided by the interested party Cookies
- IP, navigation data, statistics, etc.
Web Query User
- First name, Last name, email, subject, message,
- Name, Surname, email address.
- Retention of personal data.
IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL only stores your personal data to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it for the purposes of point 5, and according to the legal basis for processing it and in accordance with applicable law. Your personal information will be kept as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship or as long as you do not exercise your right of deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing of your data.
Once the relationship with you has ended for any of the above reasons, the information will be kept properly blocked, without giving any use, while it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or may arise some kind of judicial, legal or contractual liability of its treatment, which must be addressed and for which recovery is necessary.
Data that is processed for direct marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely until the data subject requests its deletion.
|Stakeholder category||Conservation Period|
|Web Query User|
- Recipients or third parties to whom we may disclose personal data.
9.1 Personal Data may be shared for the purposes set out in point 5 in the following cases:
|Data Recipients||Stakeholder category|
|Newsletter and e-mail marketing management platform (Service Provider contracted by the Organization)|
In general for all categories of data subjects personal data can be shared:
- For compliance with our legal obligations: when disclosure is necessary to comply with our obligations under laws, regulations, legal process or governmental requests affecting us.
- For the formulation, exercise or defence of claims or when the courts are acting in their judicial role: In certain circumstances, disclosure of personal data may be mandatory because it is subject to a subpoena, warrant or summons.
- In sale, merger, acquisition or similar transactions: In the event of a merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of our assets or other similar sale transaction, personal data may be transferred as part of that transaction. In such an event, the data subject will be notified of such a transfer.
- For the provision of services by suppliers acting on our behalf Occasionally, we contract with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in providing services on the Site such as:
- Hosting hosting services with the purpose of providing hosting and email services.
- IT consulting and web design services: to offer technical support on the code created for the Web.
- Aggregated or Non-Identifying Data: We may share aggregated or other non-personally identifiable information that does not identify the data subject in order to improve the experience of our Services.
9.2 Personal Data may be shared outside the EU, for the purposes set out in point 5 in the following cases:
No International Data Transfers are made outside the EU.
10. Security measures adopted in relation to the processing of personal data
IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL implements and applies appropriate technical and organizational security mechanisms and measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the level of risk.
To this end, IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL, based on an objective assessment, has identified, analysed and evaluated the risks of varying probability and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons and, consequently, has implemented appropriate and effective mechanisms, guarantees and security measures to eliminate or mitigate the risks identified. Specifically, appropriate and effective technical and organizational measures are adopted to mitigate the risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Likewise, IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL guarantees compliance with the duty of professional secrecy and confidentiality for all its employees, contractors and third party users of personal data.
11. Stakeholder Rights.
The user will be able to address their communications and exercise their data protection rights following the formalities imposed by the data protection regulations.
In all our operations related to your privacy, we strive to comply with current regulations, which contain a number of rights for the data subject, as listed below:
|Your Rights||What does it mean?|
|Right to information||You have the right to be presented with clear, concise, transparent and easy to understand information about how we use your personal data and your rights. We provide you with this information in this Policy in point 5 below.|
|Right of access|
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain limits).
Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive requests may not be granted.
To exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
|Right of rectification|
You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or no longer valid or to have it completed if it is incomplete.
To exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means indicated below. If you have an account, it may be easier for you to correct them yourself by modifying your profile.
|Right of deletion/right to be forgotten|
In certain cases, you may have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining it.
If you would like us to delete your personal data, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
|Right to object to direct marketing, including profiling|
You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications at any time.
The easiest way to unsubscribe is to click on the “Unsubscribe” link in any email or communication we send you. If not, you can always send us an email to: email@example.com call us at
To object to profiling, please contact us by the means indicated below.
|Right to withdraw consent at any time where data processing is based on consent|
In the event that consent has been granted for any of the purposes informed and determined in the treatments to which we refer, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For information on which processing operations are based on consent, please refer to point 5 of this policy.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
|Right to object to processing based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests|
You can object at any time to the processing of your data if the processing is based on the satisfaction of legitimate interests. For information on which processing is based on consent, we refer you to point 5 of this policy.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
|Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority|
We also inform you that when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or how to exercise them may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. If you want to know more information about this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the AGPD: http://www.agpd.es/ Tel. 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17. C/ Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by any of the means indicated below before lodging a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
|Right to data portability|
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another data controller, where the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means. For information on which processing operations are based on consent, we refer you to point 5 of this policy.
For more information, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
|Right to limit processing|
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data. If you exercise this right, the processing of your data will be subject to limitations, so we may store it, but we may no longer use or process it.
This right can only be exercised in certain circumstances as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation, as follows:
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by any of the means indicated below.
|Right to disable cookies|
You can disable Cookies at any time. As a general rule the configuration of Internet browsers is usually set by default to accept Cookies, however, you can easily disable them by changing the browser settings.
Many cookies are used to improve the usability or functionality of websites, therefore, disabling them may prevent you from enjoying all or part of the services provided through our website, you may have usability problems or you may have problems with your session if you start one.
If you wish to limit or block all cookies set by our websites (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or by any other websites/applications, you can do so through your browser settings.
How can you exercise your data protection rights?
To exercise your rights you must send a letter to the following address: C/ Isabel la Católica 8, Piso 5 – puertas 76 y 77 de Valencia 46004 (Valencia), or to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “RGPD Valencia“. You must specify which of the rights you are requesting to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identification document. If acting through a representative, legal or voluntary, must also provide a document proving the representation and identification document of the same.if you want to have a model for it may:
- Or use an official Agency template: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
- You can ask us for a model: email@example.com
12. Processing of special categories of personal data and personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences
The introduction of personal information relating to personal data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data aimed at univocally identifying a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to the sex life or sexual orientations of a natural person, as well as personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences, are not permitted when filling in the free text fields. In the event of entering any information relating to the aforementioned aspects in any of our forms or by e-mail, they will be immediately deleted from our information systems without being able to deal with the query made, as such data are not necessary or relevant for the purposes determined in the processing of this website.
13. Links to other websites
We sometimes provide you with links to other websites, but these websites are not under our control. Therefore, we will not be liable for any problems arising in connection with the use of personal data, the content of the website or the services offered by these websites.
14. Data quality
The user declares that the information provided, whether their own or that of third parties they represent, is true and accurate, and that they are responsible for communicating any changes or updates to this information. The user will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused to IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL or any third party as a consequence of providing false, fraudulent, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date personal data.
The data requested by the User indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to contact the User. In any case the fact of not providing more data than strictly necessary will be a decrease in the quality of service.
15. Data of minors or incapable persons
The use of the Service is not permitted to minors, so if you are under 16 years of age, please refrain from using the services of our website.
IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL may request additional information or documentation in order to verify the age of the interested party, taking into account available technology.
16. Updating data
The user is the only source of information about their personal data, so IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL, requests that, in order to keep their data updated and up to date at all times in accordance with the principles of the RGPD, they communicate to the address indicated for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, any variation of the same, as well as the cessation of their activity in the entity they represent in order to proceed to the cancellation and/or historical treatment of the same.
17. Consent for advertising mailings.
In accordance with the LSSI Law. IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL will not send commercial communications by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously authorized by the recipient through the authorization systems used by IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL is authorized to send commercial communications regarding IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client. In any case, the user can voluntarily request not to receive any more commercial information through the Customer Service channels after proving their identity, or by unsubscribing from the advertising e-mail itself.
The personal data will be kept in our information systems indefinitely to carry out commercial communications of the products and services of the company, provided that the right of opposition to such advertising mailings is not used.
18. Social Networking
When you become a fan, follower or similar of IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL in the different social networks and in the context of this treatment, you should bear in mind that IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL can only consult or delete your data in a restricted way as you have a specific profile. Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or publications must be done through the configuration of your profile or user in the social network itself. By default you consent:
a) The processing of your personal data in the environment of that social network and in accordance with its privacy policies.
b) IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL‘s access to the data contained in your profile or biography, depending on your privacy settings on each network, these will be more or less extensive.
c) That the news published about our events, or our comments may appear on your wall or biography.
d) To receive communications about our products/events.
If you want to stop following us, just click on the option “Stop being a fan” or “Stop following”.
IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices, informing users in advance of any changes that may occur.
The uninterrupted use of IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL by the user constitutes ratification of this document, with any modifications and changes that may have been introduced.
For the same reasons mentioned above, IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL reserves the right to modify or interrupt the IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL service in whole or in part, whether or not the user has been notified. IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL will not be liable to the user or to third parties for having exercised its right to modify or interrupt the IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL service, whether or not the user notifies IMPLICA CORPORATE FINANCE SL.